Our Dental Merchandise Catalog represents only a portion of our entire product line. If you don't see what you need, or you're looking for a new product released after the printing of our catalog, please call us — we will be happy to assist you with all of your product needs!
When you call Dental Health Products, Inc. you will speak with one of our friendly and knowledgeable Account Managers. They are continually trained by the dental manufacturers to provide you with up-to-date product information and answer any question you may have about a product or promotion. Your practice is assigned a personal Account Manager who handles your account exclusively. They become experts on your practice and any special dental supply needs you may have. If you have a specific question on a product or simply want to check available sizes, colors, or contents, your Account Manager is a valuable resource!
Large Stock and Ready to Ship
We have a large selection of quality dental products – over 45,000 items at last count – from the best manufacturers in the industry. Our broad product selection offers you the most popular brand name dental products today, along with our own high quality Health-Tec private brand dental products – a real value!
Orders are processed immediately and usually ship to you the same day. We have multiple warehouse locations and can usually get your order delivered to you in just a couple of days.
All prices in this catalog are current at the time of publication. While it is our policy to maintain everyday low prices for the duration of the catalog, market conditions and manufacturer price increases may make it necessary to adjust our prices accordingly without notice. We may also need to adjust prices that are incorrect due to typographical errors. Pricing in this catalog supersede all previously published prices. To view the most up-to-date pricing, please visit our website at www.dhpionline.com.
It's fast! It's easy! We offer several ways to get your order placed and on its way to you!
- Phone your order to us toll-free at 1-800-626-2163.
- Fax your order to us toll-free at 1-888-681-5088. A fax order form is located at the back of our catalog. Photocopy before use. Fax orders are accepted 24 hours a day, 7 days per week.
- Order online at www.dhpionline.com. It’s safe and secure!
- Order using OPTIONS® Inventory Management Software.
- Call our local full-service branches. For a complete listing of our full-service locations refer to our catalog or visit our website.
Note: phone calls may be monitored for training purposes.
Exclusive Distributor of
OPTIONS® Inventory Management Software
The only inventory management software program that allows you to order your entire practice's inventory – dental products to office supplies – from several different suppliers. The system automatically generates orders based on your stocking levels, making ordering dental supplies easier than ever! Please visit our website or see our catalog for more details.
Institutional, Government, and Corporate Accounts
To service the unique needs of these customers, we have dedicated and specially trained personnel to answer your questions and assist you in the supply procurement process. Request for bids and proposals may be sent to: Dental Health Products, Inc., 2614 North Sugar Bush Road, New Franken, WI 54229 or call toll free at 1-800-626-2163.
For your convenience, we accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover at point of sale and for online payment of invoices. We also accept Check by Phone. Qualified customers may establish an open account with the completion and approval of a credit application. Payments on open accounts are due on all orders within seven (7) days after invoice date of the product. Balances left unpaid after 30 days from invoice date will incur a 1.5% finance charge per month. Disputed items on an invoice are the exception. If we find it necessary to place an account in collection, all fees and other costs associated with the collection will be assessed without prior notice.
Check by Phone Has Replaced CODs
Our customers are enthusiastic about our Check by Phone service. Check by Phone is faster than COD and saves you on carrier COD fees. To use Check by Phone inform your Account Manager and they will collect the necessary checking account information. It's that easy! No COD, no extra charges. Due to success of this program COD service has been discontinued.
A deposit is required on all large equipment orders. Balance of payment is due when the equipment is delivered. Please note we cannot provide long-term storage of customer's equipment purchases, therefore equipment must be installed within a reasonable amount of time. All equipment orders are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled. Architectural and design service are available for a fee and are refundable with equipment purchase. We honor manufacturer warranties and provide a 90-day labor warranty. Ask your Equipment Specialist about financing options and other details on equipment purchases today!
We have teamed with Group Financial to offer a wide variety of financial solution packages for equipment purchases, practice start up, expansion, acquisition or other practice financing needs. Learn more!
Our Service Dispatchers are available during normal business hours. To schedule a Service Technician visit for your office, please call your local Dental Health Products, Inc. branch office. After-hours service is available in selected areas.
All orders within the continental U.S. are subject to a handling charge. Bulk items and liquids may incur additional freight charges. Check with your Account Manager for more information. Expedited freight is available at an additional cost.
The hazardous materials symbol is used to identify products classified as hazardous by the Department of Transportation (DOT). All hazardous materials are subject to a hazardous materials surcharge. This charge will be added to your invoice or credit card transaction. DOT regulations prohibit the shipment of hazardous materials by airfreight. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
Need to return an item for credit or exchange?
- Prior to returning ANY item you must call our Customer Service Department within 30 days of the invoice date for a return authorization number. All returns must have prior consent of DHPI which may be withheld by DHPI for any reason.
- Enclose a copy of the original invoice, the reason for the return, along with the item being returned.
- Please note, returns past 30 days from invoice date are subject to a restocking charge.
- Items may be returned if unmarked, unopened, and in original sealed packages making certain the item being returned is in resalable condition.
- It is the customer's responsibility to arrange and pay for freight of returned items. Please contact the carrier and arrange for pick-up and delivery. For your own protection, we suggest you insure the package for the full value of the item being returned. Should the items be lost or damaged in transit, carriers require you file a claim directly with them.
- Returned product will be credited to the buyer's DHPI account, less a minimum restocking fee, if applicable. Original shipping costs are not creditable or refundable. Generally, no cash refunds will be given on returned product; however, exceptions may be made for defective product or errors on the part of DHPI.
We stand behind our DHPI private label Health-Tec® Brand Products by offering you a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you have tried a Health-Tec® product and it is defective or doesn't perform up to your expectations we will provide a credit, refund or exchange. It's your choice. However, we have a few simple conditions that apply:
- Please call our customer service department toll-free at 1-800-626-2163 to explain the reason for the return and to receive proper return authorization.
- Product(s) can be returned within 60 days of the invoice date with the exception of handpieces which must be returned within 30 days of the invoice date and must be unopened.
- Opened products must be returned in their original packaging, unmarked, and placed properly in its original packaging.
- Unfortunately hazardous, personalized, or specially ordered items are not returnable under any circumstance.
- DHPI will assume responsibility for any common-carrier ground shipping or restocking changes that may apply.
- Your account will be credited, a refund issued or an exchange made once the return has been received, inspected and approved for final return by DHPI.
Our Health-Tec Guarantee makes ordering virtually risk-free. So call today and speak with a qualified DHPI Account Manager about how our Health-Tec® Brand Products can make a difference in the profitability of your practice!
The following special, customized, personalized, or government-regulated items are not returnable under any circumstance:
- Opened handpieces, small equipment, their accessories, and custom-ordered equipment. NOTE: Before opening a sealed item, please examine the label to determine you have received the correct item ordered. These items will be replaced according to the manufacturer’s warranty as directed by federal regulations.
- Special ordered items for products we do not ordinarily stock.
- Personalized and imprinted items.
- Opened computer hardware and software.
- Hazardous items.
- Expired product.
- Discontinued merchandise, equipment, parts and software.
- Sterile product.
- Items that cannot be returned to the manufacturer such as alloy, anesthetics, dated, and sterile items.
- For x-ray film you believe to be defective, please call the manufacturer's help line directly. Defective x-ray film cannot be returned to Dental Health Products, Inc.
Claims for shortages or errors in shipments must be reported within ten (10) days of invoice date to issue credit (if applicable). No claim for shortages will be allowed after ten (10) days of invoice date.
We will only grant full credit on items we can return to the manufacturer for full credit. Re-stocking fees and other restrictions may apply. Please call our Customer Service Department for more details.
We reserve the right to refuse any unauthorized returns.
Office Supply Returns
Prior to returning any Office Supply product, please contact our Customer Service Department. You will need to provide an invoice number, item number(s), and reason for return. Customer Service will provide you with additional information on how to handle the return promptly, along with the correct mailing address to return the product.
We reserve the right to modify or change our Customer Service Policy or the Terms and Conditions at any time for any reason without notice. As a service to our customers, we will post the most current Customer Service Policy and Terms and Conditions on our website. The website will supersede any Customer Policy and Terms and Conditions found.