3DISC Heron™ IOS Scanner
Heron™ IOS is an intraoral color scanner designed together with dentists to ensure a perfect fit into the modern dental practice. It is characterized by an exclusive ergonomic design and by being one of the lightest color scanners available. It boasts the most sought-after features for restorative dentistry at a very attractive price. The system has true open architecture integration, enabling dentists to send digital impressions to any open dental CAD system on the lab side. The Heron™ IOS Color Scanner is designed and manufactured in the United States.
cara i500 Intra Oral Scanner
cara i500 is the intraoral scanner solution by Kulzer and provides a digitized database which facilitates communication and cooperation between dental office and lab. It opens the opportunities for dentists to discover digital dentistry and:
- Enjoy new treatment options
- Improve patient comfort and experience
- Attract new patients through innovative impression-taking solutions
- Make a difference to other dental offices
- Benefit from direct visibility of the preparation quality
- Improve accuracy
- See more patients due to heightened efficiency
Medit i500 Intraoral Scanner
The Medit i500 Intraoral Scanner Delivers: Value, Efficiency, and Productivity. Together, these three qualities make it easy to incorporate our intraoral scanner into your workflow. Designed with quality in mind, we created the i500 to add value to your practice. Regardless of specialization the i500 ensures that professional needs are met, workflows are optimized, and flexibility is guaranteed.
- High ROI. An unparalleled performance combined with a competitive price delivers exceptionally fast return on investment
- Flexibility. An open system for integrated CAD/CAM workflow allows for the export of STL files for easy file transfer and thus optimized collaboration
- Impressive Speed. Intelligent scan-detecting algorithm with two high-speed cameras for quick and efficient intraoral scanning
- Powderless. No need for powder in most regular cases, allowing for a seamless scanning process and increased patient comfort
Midmark True Definition Scanner
The compact, ergonomic design of the Midmark Mobile True Definition Scanner gives you the freedom to move between operatories. The clear, easy-to understand visuals you create of the patient's oral anatomy can help you explain treatment plans and increase patient acceptance. The Midmark Mobile True Definition Scanner offers unparalleled accuracy, ease of use and affordability
Carrier with scanner and VESA mount
1-Year service and limited warranty
Roland DWX-42W Wet Dental Mill
The DGSHAPE DWX-42W enables wet milling of popular glass ceramic and composite resins with high precision and accuracy.
- High speed production with proprietary DGSHAPE spindle
- Expanded 6-tool Automatic Tool Changer for uninterrupted milling
- LAN capable for easy connectivity
- Included VPanel for easy monitoring of milling jobs and tools
High Production Lab
- Expand production by adding a standalone wet-milling option, designed for glass ceramic and composite resin materials
- Get the same open architecture flexibility and high-quality performance as DGSHAPE dry mills, in a wet-milling configuration
- Offer on-demand production of high-esthetic, dental prosthetics
- Offer your patients a same day service with ultra-accurate prosthetics – produced with an easy-to-operate machine and simplified workflow
- Open architecture allows seamless integration with existing scanning devices
- Designed to combine with the DGSHAPE d-CLINIC solution
cara Print 4.0
cara Print 4.0 offers dental technicians a faster, more economical method of producing polymer-based dental appliances in-house. Not only does it provide a cost-effective alternative to milling for certain indications, it is more competitively priced than other 3D printers on the market, while still meeting all the accuracy requirements. The technology in brief Digital Light Projection (DLP) makes cara Print 4.0 quicker, more economical and more accurate than laser-light technology. And it’s even faster than most other DLP systems.
SprintRay Pro 3D Printer
SprintRay Pro is always connected, incredibly fast, and easy to use. With future-proof features like over-the-air updates and a 7” touchscreen, it’ll be on the cutting-edge for a generation. And with SprintRay’s incredible support staff, printing has never been so hassle-free. SprintRay Pro comes standard with everything you need to start printing, including a quick-start guide and tools to take you from digital model to finished product.
Shenpaz Sintra Pro
Fast cycles for maximum efficiency in minimum time. Degassing, a unique Shenpaz feature provides a proven protective function of the muffle. The degassing process is important in extending the life cycle of the muffle and to assure high repeatability and quality of the sintering process. Connectivity via links to our platform for connecting with devices for online operation and monitoring of the furnace. This connectivity also provides service applications such as online upgrades of software versions, program downloads and system diagnostics. The furnace will automatically recover in the event of electrical failure.
The all-new compact VITA SMART.FIRE chairside furnace is ideal for crystallizing, staining, glazing and corrective firing with ease. Designed specifically for dental practices, VITA SMART.FIRE features pre-installed programs along with customized material-specific options for simple firing. Just touch and fire!
- Intuitive user interface with material selection and program start in one step
- Organized menu navigation with self-explanatory program symbols
- Pre-installed programs for all common chairside materials
- Compact design saves space – for any practice size
- Reliable performance and long-lasting firing technology
- Durable housing with sealed surfaces