Medit i500 Intraoral Scanner
The Medit i500 Intraoral Scanner Delivers: Value, Efficiency, and Productivity. Together, these three qualities make it easy to incorporate our intraoral scanner into your workflow. Designed with quality in mind, we created the i500 to add value to your practice. Regardless of specialization the i500 ensures that professional needs are met, workflows are optimized, and flexibility is guaranteed.
- High ROI. An unparalleled performance combined with a competitive price delivers exceptionally fast return on investment
- Flexibility. An open system for integrated CAD/CAM workflow allows for the export of STL files for easy file transfer and thus optimized collaboration
- Impressive Speed. Intelligent scan-detecting algorithm with two high-speed cameras for quick and efficient intraoral scanning
- Powderless. No need for powder in most regular cases, allowing for a seamless scanning process and increased patient comfort
DWX-42W Wet Dental Mill
The DGSHAPE DWX-42W enables wet milling of popular glass ceramic and composite resins with high precision and accuracy.
- High speed production with proprietary DGSHAPE spindle
- Expanded 6-tool Automatic Tool Changer for uninterrupted milling
- LAN capable for easy connectivity
- Included VPanel for easy monitoring of milling jobs and tools
High Production Lab
- Expand production by adding a standalone wet-milling option, designed for glass ceramic and composite resin materials
- Get the same open architecture flexibility and high-quality performance as DGSHAPE dry mills, in a wet-milling configuration
- Offer on-demand production of high-esthetic, dental prosthetics
- Offer your patients a same day service with ultra-accurate prosthetics – produced with an easy-to-operate machine and simplified workflow
- Open architecture allows seamless integration with existing scanning devices
- Designed to combine with the DGSHAPE d-CLINIC solution
E120 3D Printer
The E120 is a member of the E series, the newest product of the EvoDent line of Dental 3D Printers. EvoDent has quickly been known in the market for its
high accuracy, speed and ease of use. Now the E series is the perfect product for your dental office or dental laboratory. This Dental specific 3D printer is an accurate and affordable solution for the digital dental workflow. The compact desktop design allows for this 3D printer to fit properly in your work station,
while having the industrial grade components to easily handle large volume printing.
- Added protection for peace of mind
- Duplicates all features of initial 1 year warranty
- Provides for a loaner unit if needed
- Includes lifetime software updates
- Covers all components of the EvoDent E120 Printer with exceptionof resin tank.