ProVecta HD IntraOral
- ProVecta HD Intraoral X-Ray Perfect in function & design
- DC tube features a 0.4 mm focal point for maximum image sharpness
- The smaller the focal spot, the greater the contrast resolution, which provides sharper edge definition and finer details of internal structures
- ProVecta HD works with wired sensors, cordless flexible phosphor sensors (PSPs) and film
- Generator head handle allows precise positioning that stays in place
- Right-angle/parallel technology for precise alignment
- Adjustable mA and kV and exposure time
- Optional rectangular radiation field collimator
- DC technology allows constant radiation levels to ensure reliable image quality
- Our special generator head handle not only allows precise positioning, it makes the process more comfortable for both the clinician and the patient
- Choose from 3 Extended arm lengths: short (68"), medium (74"), and long (86")
- The DC tube reduces the patient radiation dose by more than 25% in comparison to conventional AC units, ensuring greater safety for your patients and staff
- This state-of-the-art unit's small footprint, coupled with its right-angle/parallel technology, allows it to work its magic in less space than less-advanced units
- Factory programmed dosage specifically set for each view of teeth when using ScanX flexible phosphor sensors (PSP)
ProVecta 3D Prime
Introducing the ProVecta 3D Prime, the new 3D/2D system from Air Techniques. The ProVecta 3D Prime generates a unique 130mm x 85mm jaw-shaped volume that encompasses all treatment areas without imaging non-relevant anatomy.
- Anatomically adapted jaw-shaped 3D image includes all dentition, including 3rd molars, with lower dose than smaller 80 x 80mm volumes.
- 2D S-Pan 20 layer panoramic imaging with 17 program options.
- High resolution CsI flat panel sensor creates brilliant high quality 3D and 2D images
- 50 x 50 mm volumes in 80 or 120 μm resolution
- Intuitive touchpad, laser guidance, and patient positioning
- New VisionX all-in-one imaging platform, with implant visualization
- Designed for simplicity and high quality end to end
Mojave® LT 3 Dry Vacuum
Mojave LT 3 dry vacuum system is designed to provide operational performance with low operating costs and virtually no maintenance, all in a compact footprint. It uses a low-noise high performance pump along with an independent motor driven air/water separator, providing unprecedented power to a compact and quiet appliance. It’s 50% smaller than typical dry vacuums with a potential energy savings of 85% over conventional liquid ring systems.
- Sound-reducing impeller design
- 3-phase motor generates higher torque and less heat
- Extended heat-resistant motor bearings
- All wetted metal parts are nickel plated or stainless steel
- Aluminum high performance air-exhaust heat exchanger
- Rugged metal chassis
AirStar NEO Air Compressor
- Smart head management
- Monitoring voltage
- Error log file
- Monitoring tank fill-up time
- Multi-Master functionality
ScanX Digital Radiography Systems
Digital Imaging Without Limits. Your complete digital X-ray solution that works with ALL image sizes: 0, 1, 2, 3 and 4; Panoramic; Cephalometric; and TMJ. ScanX utilizes photo stimulable phosphor (PSP) technology. These wafer-thin, flexible and wireless PSP imaging plates provide ample comfort for every patient. Dentists are choosing PSP as their digital option due to its many advantages over film, including: faster image development; better clarity; greater convenience; no costly chemicals or processor maintenance; and paperless efficiency. Best of all, there is no need for special training, as workflow and placement technique are identical to film.
ScanX is available in 5 models to meet the needs of your practice