X-Calibur V B50N
The X-Calibur V B50N dental chair carries the Belmont traditions of excellence in reliability, durability and patient comfort. Its sleek design and electro-hydraulics provide a full range of motion and positioning, allowing for easier access to the patient without compromising comfort and safety.
- Articulating dual-axis headrest accommodates the anatomy of each patient.
- ETL Certified with safety shut-off plates that prevent accidental activation of positioning controls.
- Swing-away armrests for easy patient entry and dismissal.
- Electro-hydraulic operating system with 60° left-to-right seat rotation, base and backrest adjustments, programmable position storage and auto-return – all accessible via built-in membrane switches located on doctor and assistant sides.
- Foot control provides additional adjustment customization with manual positioning control and auto-return.
- Seat ranges from 13-3/8”-28-3/8” to ergonomically help the user.
- Choice of standard Vinyl or Ultraleather® upholstery.
Evogue Delivery System
The EVOGUE dental delivery systems optimizes patient treatment productivity through its thoughtful design, efficient access to controls and effective range of motion for positioning hand pieces.
- 90°-to-90° delivery head rotation allows the user to position the system to their ideal position.
- Integrated touchpad located in the center of the delivery head for line-of-sight access to conveniently position patients.
- Positioning handles are placed above the air brake switch for easy placement of the delivery head.
- Individual hand piece holders can be angled to prevent accidental punctures.
- Doctor’s control bottled water system with bottle quick disconnect.
- Over-the-patient, swing-mount and rear cabinet-mount configurations available.
- Long and flexible assistant instrument arm holds handpieces for both two- and four-handed treatment.
- Hose tenders keep hoses clean and off the floor for additional safety and convenience.
- Optional porcelain cuspidor rotates 180° and is easy to position in relations to the patient.
- Integrated accessories can be attached with plumbing and wiring concealed, minimizing operatory clutter and strengthening efficiency.
- Seamlessly adapts to Belmont’s Q5000 and B50N dental chairs.
Clesta LED Light
A powerful and precise tool for every dental practice, the Clesta LED dental light combines the award-winning Bel-Halo technology with the proven, long-term success of the Clesta brand.
- High performance of the five LED bub array produces a well-defined light pattern for oral cavity illumination.
- Three-axis head rotation paired with handles provides smooth, easy movements and precise light maneuvering.
- Touchless ON/OFF and Composite Safe Mode sensor reduces physical contact with light surfaces and minimizes cross-contamination risks.
- Stepless illumination controls match ambient lighting conditions within the operatory and approximate mid-day light.
- Shadowless illumination allows for uninterrupted light to the patient’s oral cavity, even with 50% obstruction between light and patient.
- Available in curved post, swing mount, post mount, ceiling mount and track mount configurations.
The PHOT-xlls produces superb radiographic images and minimizes patient exposure to radiation during dental imaging. Its sleek, aesthetic design makes it a natural choice for any dental operatory.
- LCD touchscreen sub-controller with English, Spanish,
- French or Japanese language control selection at the touch
- of a switch
- USB port on sub-controller for importing screen saver
- pictures and for exporting X-ray service data
- Easy selection of exposure time, tooth type, cone type, film/
- digital modes, film speed, kV, mA and patient size
- Automatic and manual modes for each patient and tooth type
- Radiation dose (air kerma) display
- High frequency X-ray generator minimizes patient exposure
- to radiation
- 0.4 mm focal spot produces excellent image clarity