The Elevance® Dental Chair – where sophisticated styling, optimal patient access and exceptional patient comfort come together in a dental chair that is a genuine departure from any chair on the market today. With innovative features, including:
- SerenEscape® optional heat and massage system to relax anxious patients
- Advanced hydraulic system supports patients weighing up to 450 pounds with soft start/stop
- Double articulating headrest
- Chair swivels 76° (LR and Console chairs 30°)
- Programmable foot switch chair control (included with chair only, optional with LR and Console chairs)
Synthesis® Treatment Stations
Synthesis Treatment Stations are the primary operatory workstations, providing storage and support at the essential twelve o'clock position. The pivoting work-surface gives the assistant a movable working area while the addition of integrated Procenter dentist's instruments creates a left/right convertible delivery system.
- Base zones can be configured for side or front storage options
- Mid and upper console zones offer multiple configuration options
- Available in five models: base only, base and short midsection, base and full midsection with valance cap, full height model with base, midsection and upper, full height model with a twelve inch extension
ClearVision Digital Sensor System
ClearVision® makes digital practice integration simple while delivering high quality images in a durable, patient friendly design. With direct USB 2.0 connection, there is no need for docking stations or adapters. Advanced CMOS technology optimizes resolution producing sharp, detailed images for immediate diagnosis.
Midmark has brought together the best features and most proven technologies to deliver one complete air compressor and vacuum product offering, satisfying the high standards demanded by today’s dental professionals. From the wet-ring vacuums of the ClassicSeries® to the oil-less dry vacuums and air compressors of the Power Series, Midmark has the products to exceed your dental office needs.
Preva DC Intraoral X-Ray
Preva DC is a high frequency intraoral X-ray system that provides exceptional image quality. The smooth, drift-free arm is balanced in the factory, and a proprietary braking system provides drift-free positioning. The Preva's 0.4 mm focal spot allows for visibly higher resolution images when using digital receptors, phosphor plates or film. Only Preva DC offers such a powerful combination of features designed to provide incredible flexibility, razor-sharp images and years of productivity.